Blah Blah Blog

And Now, Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

So, it's been awhile. How have you been? I have been pretty busy. Just so you guys know, I have been running a webcomic at Superskooled. You should definitely check it out! 

One thing I'm trying to learn is how to generate content without letting my need for perfection stifle my creativity. Here's a comic my artist and I put together on the subject: 
This is for all of my peeps who struggle with writing. 
Anyways, there's something to be said about getting content out, even if it's rough around the edges and everywhere else. So even though it's a bit late for New Year's, I'm going to commit to updating on a regular basis. My goal would be 2-3 times a week, but we'll have to see. The entries will probably be shorter, but I have a great deal on my mind, so I think I'll still have plenty to say.

Stay tuned, True Believers!

Comments

Popular Posts